Terms and Conditions of Online Pre-Registration
The Terms and Conditions contained herein shall apply to any individual, entity or corporation (âRegistrantâ) who pre-registers online to join the auctions of Asia International Auctioneers, Inc. (âAIAâ) through the AIA Website (www.asia-intl-auctioneers.com). Registrant is therefore deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions while transacting with AIA.
1. To bid and join the auction, registrants or their declared representatives are required to complete their registration on-site by personally appearing with the registration requirements during the Inspection or Auction Days. Registration may be withheld unless the requirements presented are complete, legitimate, and valid.
2. Registration is subject to evaluation in accordance with pertinent Terms and Conditions of Bidding and Sale. AIA, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to accept or decline an individual's registration and prohibit entry or to remove any individual whether registered or not, whose conduct is not in keeping with the character and purpose of the auction. Further, AIA reserves the right to remove or refuse entry to anyone who has registered or gained access under false pretenses, provided false information, or for any other reason whatsoever that they deem is cause under the circumstances.
3. AIA has made online pre-registration available to visitors as a matter of convenience. AIA expressly disclaims any liability arising out of the provision of this service. The registrant agrees and acknowledges that he or she shall be responsible for his or her demeanor and that AIA reserves the right to terminate the registrantâs access to the service without giving any prior notice thereof.
4. Overall, visitors can browse the AIA Website without disclosing any information about themselves. If visitors wish to pre-register online, we store the following information after successful submission of the Pre-Registration Form: Last Name, First Name, Middle Name, Suffix, Company, Position, Birthdate (mm/dd/yyyy), Name of Representative (if applicable), Address, Municipality, Province, Country, Telephone No., Fax No., Mobile No., Email Address
5. All information collected from the registrant is viewed as a valuable and confidential asset of which we take great care to ensure its safety in accordance with the Data Privacy Act of 2012 (RA 10173). By submitting personal information to AIA, the registrant will be treated as having given his or her consent and permission for the processing of the registrantâs personal data as set out herein.
6. The registrant acknowledges and agrees that his or her information will be managed by AIA. The registrantâs successful pre-registration effectively constitutes a waiver of any privacy right pertaining to the processing of the information submitted. The registrant releases, defends, indemnifies and holds harmless AIA from and against any claims, damages or liability arising from or related to the collection, storage, use and disclosure of their personal information and data.
7. The registrant agrees that his or her personal information may be shared within inter-departments, but, except as required by law, information identifying an individual will never be passed on to a third party for their own use. The registrant agrees that, to the extent required or permitted by law, AIA may collect, use and disclose personal information in connection with security related or law enforcement investigations or in the course of cooperating with authorities or complying with legal requirements.
9. Although all reasonable care is being taken towards guarding against unauthorized use of any information transmitted by the registrant, AIA does not represent or guarantee that the use of the services provided by or through it will not result in unauthorized use of data over the Internet.
10. The registrant is therefore advised to close the web browser window when the transaction has been completed. This is to ensure that others cannot access the registrantâs personal information and correspondence when the registrant happens to share a computer with someone else or is using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet cafÃ©.